Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Gleek!


Part of being a Vegan is being as healthy as possible. I am a total gumaholic and probably look like a cow chewing cud most of the time but anyway after looking at the ingredients in almost every major brand of gum out I was shocked! All of them contain aspartame and/or sucralose with artificial colors as well. All of these ingredients have been shown to cause cancer in lab tests. So I did some research and found a gum called Glee Gum. The ingredients do contain beeswax (read note below) but all of their products are made non GMO and gluten free. I ordered two boxes of the sugar free gum in bulk for around 24 bucks with shipping. They taste great and keep my gumaholism under control. Unfortunately I had to order online since I could not find a local store that carry Glee.

****I don't feel bad about consuming honey or beeswax bc in my opinion God made bees to work for a living and it is in their nature to do so. So my logic is that bees keep on working regardless of whether we eat their honey or beeswax. I have never seen a bee just chillin. I cannot say the same for cows, pigs or chickens who love lounging and not being kept cooped up or hooked up to machines that suck on their udders all day without being able to move til they are pus filled. Yeah enjoy your milk sickos!

No comments:

Post a Comment