Sunday, August 10, 2014

Resurrection....

So I decided it was time to resurrect my blog. I think that this could be helpful for many people as well as therapeutic for me. I plan to post my daily adventures more regularly and hopefully get people to follow me so I can help those out there looking for my advice. I live in Pasadena now with my little sister. I am so busy these days working as a full time PT for LAUSD and working per diem at nursing homes, hospitals, and seeing patients in their homes with the birth to 3 population. I am still keeping strong as a vegan now more high carb than I was previously. I trialed a full year completely raw but as an athlete it was tough to maintain as I needed some more complex carbs to stick to my guts...ya know? I enjoy fruit for breakfast and sometimes lunch, sometimes I have oatmeal, potatoes or some other starch for lunch and steamed veggies and starches for dinner. I am training for marathon number 3 this November 8th in Santa Barbara. I met a really great guy at my running group and he is now my mentor. He teaches business planning at UCLA. He is helping me to develop a business plan to set up a PT clinic integrating a wholistic approach to life coaching by ME! I am excited about it! He is also helping my sis out. I am so greatful for the people God sends me. The Universe gives me exactly what I need at the right moment. So my divorce finalized in December 2013. I am so much happier. I thought after a little convincing from friends that I was ready to date...HA! I met a guy and whoa even though we hit it off my guard was way up and he wanted a GF and I was like uh no...so I pushed him away like a scared PTSD divorced lady. I am just going to enjoy my single life and not put up any online profiles on anymore dating sites. I am a monk people. This heart needs healing.... Ran the Grand Canyon Half Marathon in May with my bro Arthur. We are members of the skeleton club as well. 19 miles total that day! Powered by dates mostly.

No comments:

Post a Comment